Thinking of taking up planned maintenance for your business?
If you are looking to reduce operating costs and increase the lifespan of your electrical and lighting equipment, we offer service agreements for planned maintenance. Get a service contract and you will receive a preventive service program that is tailor made for your business.
Planned maintenance program provides you with regular system and equipment check-ups and service. It is designed to keep your workplace safe by ensuring the health of your equipment and meeting warranty requirements for system maintenance.
Preventive maintenance helps keep your equipment and systems operating in optimal condition. This prevents problems, breakdowns or malfunctions. Therefore, your equipment will run more efficiently and last longer, and you can save more money in the long run.
With a planned maintenance service agreement, your equipment and systems will be maintained by seasoned experts who understand the specifics of your requirements.
We understand that no two businesses are the same. Rather than adopting a blanket approach, we customise the agreements according to what fits your business best.
Why Planned Maintenance Service Agreements Are Important
- Improves efficiency – Identify areas that could be improved to increase efficiency, which could help save energy and reduce operating costs.
- Increases lifespan – Protect your investment by maintaining and ensuring it is in good operating condition at all times.
- Improves safety – Ensure your equipment is safe for use by checking and servicing it regularly
- Fewer repairs – Decrease down-time and unexpected reactive repairs by planning ahead and systematically performing preventive maintenance.
- Reduces costs – Good maintenance preserves the health of your equipment and systems, ensuring fewer repairs are needed. Equipment that runs efficiently consumes lower energy, therefore reducing utility costs.
- Identifies issues – Detect problems early on and resolve them immediately, as delays could worsen the problem and increase repair costs.
- Less hassle – Reduce the hassles of reacting to urgent service needs and emergency repairs by addressing maintenance needs ahead of time.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – Get priority treatment when you sign a service agreement with us. Our technicians are on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you encounter problems or breakdowns.
- At your convenience – Schedule your maintenance at any time that is convenient for you, and we will be there.