Arcare Oatlands is a five-star aged care accommodation, comprising of 110 private rooms with permanent and dementia accommodation. Also included onsite is-
- A Boutique café
- A Wellness centre
- A Hairdressing salon
- A Movie theatre / worship room
- An Intimate dining & lounge room
- A Private dining room
- A Palliative care unit.
Kerfoot were engaged on this project to complete the Mechanical electrical scope which consisted of the following:
- A Mitsubishi VRV system with over 110 fan coil units, 30 Master-slave condenser units with multiple central controllers throughout the site to monitor and adjust setpoints.
- Over 30 Miscellaneous exhaust and Supply fans throughout the site.
- Design, Manufacture and commissioning of multiple essential and non-essential Mechanical Services switchboards including a weather proof switchboard on the roof.
- A carpark ventilation system with CO monitoring throughout the carpark.
- The essential services scope included multiple stair well pressurisation systems.
The Kerfoot Mechanical electrical team worked closely with our client to deliver a defect free smooth-running HVAC project delivered to dead line and to a very high standard.
We look forward to working together again I n the future to deliver another exceptional project.