Vehicle Charging Systems
Kerfoot Pty Ltd’s Energy Team can cater for any business or government organisations Vehicle Charging needs. We offer a range of intelligent charging solutions that compliments the sites Energy Generation and Management systems.
Australia has seen a number of important shifts across a range of electric vehicle indicators.
- Significant increase in media interest in electric vehicles.
- Notable growth in electric vehicle sales.
- The number of electric vehicle models available for sale in Australia has increased.
- Electric vehicles coming to the Australian market are expected to be priced at $60,000 or less.
- The number of charging stations in Australia currently equates to approximately one charging station for every six electric vehicles.
An important consideration for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure is the source of electricity used to power the vehicle. This is where a site that has a solar system as well as an Energy Storage solution can really benefit from a smart Electric vehicle charging system. The benefits are where excess power generated from the solar system can be utilised to charge any electric vehicles on the site enabling all of the energy to be utilised and potentially sold at a high dollar rate rather than being exported to the grid at a low dollar rate.
32 per cent of respondents surveyed said they would consider solar and battery storage options when asked about ways of how they would source their energy needs for charging their electric vehicle.
If you are looking to be a leader in the renewable energy space and are looking to purchase or have Electric vehicles as part of your fleet, then contact Kerfoot Pty Ltd to ensure you get the best possible vehicle charging solution available in the market place and have an installation that will perform and last for many years.