Kerfoot Projects was awarded the electrical services and were very excited to be a part of this project. This Project is a staged project a new Gastroenterology bedroom ward and clinical support spaces.
This fit out/ Refurbishment consisted of the following spaces
- 3 Bed Wards
- 2 bed wards
- 1 bed wards
- Procedure Room
- Medication Room
- Staff Hand over and Reception
- Consultant Room
- Office and store equipment
The project included the supply and installation of
- Monitored Emergency Lighting
- Dynalite Lighting Control
- New Communication Room
- Communications Cabling including Fibre Optics, Copper ties from the main frames & CAT6A cabling
- Installation of Wireless access network
- New Distribution Boards – Non-Essential and Essential
- Security access Control
- Hearing Loop
This Project took a lot of planning as we were required to provide minimal disruption to the hospital, patients and other facilities.
All areas though out this Project were BODY protected, and were designed by Kerfoot Projects to the AS/NZ 3003 standards.
With the hospital being operational 24/7 Kerfoot had work a lot of night shifts and had to perform a lot of planning to run cabling
Gastro will be open for patients at the end of September. Staff are utilizing the area for training and are very happy with the new facility.
Kerfoot management are very proud of this project and the team that helped competed it.