For this project the team at Kerfoot were engaged as the head contractor. The scope of works was to include the complete design & Construction of the entire installation.
The project was undertake to ensure back up power was available to the town off Yass’s Sewer pumping system
The solution require was the Supply & installation of a 250KVA Generator and new Main switch board.
Kerfoot designed and constructed the following for this project.
- Supply & installation of a new generator
- New main switch board to replace the existing.
- A solution to relocate the existing of CT metering
- relocation of the incoming mains supply
- Relocation of all outgoing supplies
- All general electrical works for the new installation.
- All civil & earth works for the installation
- The installation of a concrete slab
- security fencing for the area
- Structural streel & roofing protect the generator & electrical equipment from weather
- Landscaping & restoration works.
The team at Kerfoot worked with the client to ensure this new installation would not effect the existing installation while construction took place. The project was completed & commissioned before the change over took place.
Months of planning was undertaken to ensure the change occurred smoothly and the existing installation was up and running with minimal down time.
Throughout this project the team at Kerfoot demonstrated the ability to tackle any installation from Civil to electrical along with any challenges thrown at them.
This project was delivered on time and on budget with an extremely happy client.